During this unprecedented time of uncertainty due to the COVID-19 virus, Mason & Smith remains committed to provide a safe and clean environment for both our clients and employees.
- In support of recent social distancing measures implemented in response to the virus outbreak, Mason & Smith will be providing complimentary delivery and pick up services* for shoes being sent in for polishing or repair from now till 30th of April 2020. Book your courier service here
- Clients who have yet to collect the shoes can write in or call us to arrange for a delivery back to their homes.
- Complimentary domestic shipping* for online orders now till the 30th of April 2020
- Each and every pair of shoes sent in will be thoroughly sanitised with disinfectant before work begins on them. Measures are in place to ensure the store is disinfected on a daily basis.
- Clients are advised to book an appointment prior to their visit so as to ensure sufficient distance between the patrons of the store. Clients who have had a travel history in the past 14 days are encouraged to serve their stay home notices responsibly. Book your appointment here.
- All events, trunks shows and shoe shine workshops have been postponed until further notice.
- The repair workshop and the retail store remains open for business from 11-7pm Mondays-Fridays, 12-4pm Saturday/Sunday, closed on Wednesdays.
The Mason and Smith team remains dedicated to serving our clients in these difficult times while operating in accordance to the government's protocols and guidelines. For further queries, email us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions applies